Easy to use interface makes testing simple.
Reliable, quantitative results provide data when you need it.
Room temperature storage simplifies managing inventory.
Get test results in as little as 5 minutes.
Two way communication (when available) simplifies patient data entry with Practice Management Software Integration.
TSH (Canine), Cortisol, Infectious disease and more.
Simplified Testing Protocol and Immediate Diagnostic Information
Technical Details & Downloads
Combine proprietary technology with a sleek, compact platform to bring you fast, accurate results with an expanding test menu.
The Element i+ Immunodiagnostic Analyzer supports your diagnostic needs with the following tests:
- Total T4: Screen for hyper or hypothyroidism and monitor patients being treated for thyroid disorders.
- Progesterone: Manage breeding and parturition and screen for reproductive diseases.
- Cortisol, TSH (canine), infectious disease, and more
Common Tests and Associations for Hypothyroidism:
- Immunodiagnostic: Low Total T4 points to the possibility of hypothyroidism
- Chemistry: Elevated cholesterol may be associated
- Mild anemia may be associated
- Elevated white blood cell count may be associated
- In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files opens in a new windowHERE.
- Fluorescence immunoassay provides accurate, quantitative results.
- Superior accuracy via proprietary fluorescence waveguide imunoassay technology, combined with laser evanescent illumination.
- Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge
- Simplified interface and operation with a small bench top footprint
- Small 100 uL sample volume of serum or lithium heparin plasma
Calibration File Download
In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files HERE.
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.