Recorded Webinar: The Facts About Fecals
View this recorded webinar.
CE credit can not be earned by watching the recorded webinar.
Does fecal testing have your veterinary team down in the dumps? Register for this FREE 1-hour webinar and hear the facts about fecals from Dr. Alison Meindl, DABVP (Canine and Feline Practice). She will discuss the proper steps for performing a fecal floatation, and why and when fecal testing should be performed in your canine and feline patients. Plus, review some of the most commonly identified canine and feline parasites: roundworms, giardia, cryptosporidium and hookworms.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Importance of fecal testing
- Different fecal diagnostic modalities
- Zoonotic consequences of common intestinal parasites
- Reasons for treating or not treating certain gastrointestinal parasites
- Current recommendations for treatment of drug-resistant hookworms
Learn more about the Element AIM the world’s ONLY fully automated Urine and Fecal Analyzer