Magnifying glass with filter
For optimized display of bone structures in thick soft tissue.
Fast and economical access to archived images and diagnosis via Internet or Intranet.
Single image and video sequence recording of standard video signals.
Vertebral Heart Score (VHS) of Buchanan
Measure heart size to body size using mid-thoracic vertebrae as units of measure.
HD measuring in canines
Insert all relevant lines and angles with a single click.
TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy)
Helps determine the existing slope of the tibial plateau and its theoretical optimization.
Technical Details & Downloads
Digital x-ray and digital image processing for the progressive veterinarian
DragonflyPACS is an easy-to-use tool for viewing, transferring, and archiving images. Any image from any device (x-rays, CT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital camera) and any type of document (diagnostic findings, patient histories, faxes) can be stored in a DragonflyPACS digital file and accessed immediately by a mouse click.
What are the key benefits?
- Full functionality of diagnostic software for all workstations
- Easy to learn and user-friendly
- Customized user interface
- Flexible allocation of shortcut keys, so you can work quickly
- Parallel processing, so you can continue to work in DragonflyPACS while completing other tasks
- Diagnose multiple patients simultaneously by opening new windows, without loss of speed