Recorded Webinar: Canine Stifle Injury Series Part 2: Post-operative Rehabilitation
Several surgical options are available for Canine Cruciate Ligament Disease (CCLD) but, surgery is only the first stage of a patient’s recovery. In Part Two of our two-part FREE CE Canine Stifle Injury Webinar Series, Alice Baker Meuten, DVM, DACVSMR, MS-TCVM will review CCLD, and walk us through rehabilitation of the post-operative stifle injury patient. Learn about manual therapies, therapeutic exercises and modalities, pharmaceuticals, and nutraceuticals to help ensure your CCLD post-op patients have the comfort they deserve during recovery, and the therapy needed to achieve a full recovery.
- Musculoskeletal tissue healing stages
- Pain and inflammation management
- Range-of-motion restoration and return to functional activity
- Rehabilitation techniques and modalities
- Potential post-operative complications