Advanced Doppler Webinar
This course will address advanced Doppler techniques and diagnostics. At the conclusion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Evaluate diastolic function as it applies to cardiomyopathies in cats.
- Evaluate of left ventricular filling pressure and the risk for development of congestive heart failure in dogs.
- Evaluate systolic function beyond fractional shortening and systolic chamber size.
- Determine the presence of subclinical dilated cardiomyopathy in dogs.
- Assess the risk of thrombus development in cats with cardiomyopathy.
- Use echocardiographic methods to evaluate for the presence and severity of pulmonary hypertension when there is no tricuspid or pulmonary insufficiency.
- Attendees should be able to obtain a basic 2D echocardiographic study and have basic knowledge and experience in color flow and spectral Doppler.
This course will be recorded and registrants that are not able to attend the live event fully will receive a copy of the recording that will be active for 3 months.
- Pre-Recorded – Watch Anytime
- Speaker(s): Ms. June Boon Sonya Gordon DVM, DVSC, DACVIM (Cardiology)
- Fee: $595
- Location: Online Seminar