This continuing education course will emphasize clinical applications related to acquired disease in the dog and cat.
- Knobology for color and spectral Doppler
- How to measure and interpret Doppler flow velocities and pressure gradients
- Normal color and spectral Doppler flow
- Features of common acquired diseases with emphasis on the role of Doppler and required elements of the echo report and or high priority images required for telemedicine submissions.
- Chronic valve disease in the dog
- Pulmonary hypertension in the dog
- Hypertrophic and obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in the cat
- Non-specific cardiomyopathy
- Clinical stage of dilated cardiomyopathy (dog and cat)
*Terms & Conditions: In the interest of keeping our instructor team and attendees safe, we will be requiring proof of completed vaccination (2 doses, last being at least 14 days prior to the event) for COVID 19 for entry into our in person courses or a Negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to the course date. On the day of the event, attendees will be asked to show proof of vaccination or a negative covid 19 test to gain entry to the course.
Fees are before applicable taxes. Travel should not be booked until the course has been confirmed to run by the HESKA Vet Academy team. Cancellation Policy: No refunds for a course will be issued after 30 days before the course date for that course. Heska reserves the right cancel the course due to extenuating circumstances with a full refund to participants.
- Date: September 23, 2022
8:00AM-5:00PM (Day 1) - September 24 8:00AM-5:00PM (Day 2) ET
- Speaker(s): June Boon/Sonya Gordon BSc, DVM, DVSc, Diplomate ACVIM Cardiology
- Fee: $1595
- Accreditation: 14 pending approval